Finance & Accounting
£27000 - £35000 per annum
14.01.2019 08:54 AM
The client is seeking an Operations/ VBA Developer within their Hedge Fund business, which consists of 2 Long/Short HF strategies investing in bonds and equities. Both strategies have an excellent track record and as a result the firm is experiencing growth in AUM. The position has arisen has a direct result of this growth, where the firm is now managing several more funds and accounts.
All successful candidates will have completed a degree to at least 2:1 standard and have an interest in the financial markets and sales. Candidates must show a flair for thinking outside the box and an ability/commitment to overcoming obstacles.
• Ongoing Process enhancement and project work, to include automating various daily processes via Excel/VBA
• Responsible for daily cash and position reconciliations for multiple funds
• Liaising directly with the PB's, Brokers and administrators in resolving any trade breaks
• Monthly NAV reconciliation with fund administrators
• Degree educated with excellent numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong Excel and VBA skills (VBA has to be intermediate level)
• 1+ years relevant experience in operations environment in Asset management, custody/Administrator or banking
• Excellent communicator both verbally and written
• Able to prioritise in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; High sense of urgency